Sales Inventory Coordinator & Marketing Support
REPORTS TO: Store Manager
E.Bourassa & Sons is currently recruiting for a truly one of a kind career opportunity in Southern Saskatchewan. Our ideal candidate is a recent University or College Graduate who has a passion for agriculture and a background in Marketing.
- Build orders for the latest and greatest in farming equipment and technology for both customer
orders and whole goods inventory (Tractors, Combines, Sprayers etc.).
- Understand and stay up to date on the latest features, options and advancements within
the Agricultural Equipment Industry.
- Support the Marketing department in marketing all whole goods inventory through the supply
of information, specifications, pictures, videos and other media.
- Help develop new and exciting ways of marketing product and help put these into action.
- Operate Phantom 4 Pro drone and obtain creative footage of equipment to be used as marketing
and promotional material.
- Post Secondary Education in Business or Agriculture.
- Knowledge of and a passion for the Agriculture Industry.
- A strong desire to continuously learn about the features of new equipment and technology
available within the industry.
- Ability to operate farm machinery or desire to learn.
- Strong communication skills and good understanding of the importance of superior
COMPENSATION/BENEFITS AND ADDITIONAL PERKS:
- Industry leading compensation including a comprehensive health and benefit package and
matching contribution Retirement Savings Plan.
- Flexible schedule including additional time off available from December to March.
- Work based out of state-of-the art facility.
- Training opportunities throughout North America.