Why is my machine leaving misses pass to pass?
The first place to check is to make sure your left right offset is correct. If you have no offset it should be 0. Next check if it is missing on both sides. If it is missing on both sides your implement width is incorrect. If one side is missing, and one side is overlapping with your implement width and offsets correct, it is your roll calibration. Since this calibration can take a large area to perform, you can try putting in an implement offset for a quick fix. When possible redo the calibration. For help refer to the manual or contact your PF specialist.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my machine oversteering or understeering? (Trimble EZ-Steer/EZ-Pilot)
- Why does my antenna randomly lose signal? (Trimble Systems)
- Why do I keep getting a No Terrain Corrections error? (EZ-Steer)
- Why is my Autoboom not working? (Raven Ultraglide)
- Why is my Autoboom not reacting poorly? (Raven Ultraglide)