Why is my Autoboom not working? (Raven Ultraglide)
This could be a number or reasons. First boom out (if you haven’t already) and engage the autoboom. Standing in front of the boom, listen for a quiet clicking noise at each sensor. You can also put your hand under a sensor to see if the system will react. Caution: The boom may jolt up, so make sure your body is clear of the boom. If you can’t feel or hear a clicking noise at the sensor check its connection. If the connection is clean and tight, the problem could be with your sensor. Contact your PF specialist for more diagnostics.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my machine leaving misses pass to pass?
- Why is my machine oversteering or understeering? (Trimble EZ-Steer/EZ-Pilot)
- Why does my antenna randomly lose signal? (Trimble Systems)
- Why do I keep getting a No Terrain Corrections error? (EZ-Steer)
- Why is my Autoboom not reacting poorly? (Raven Ultraglide)