Why do I keep getting a No Terrain Corrections error? (EZ-Steer)
If an error “No Terrain Corrections” appears on your display it means that your Terrain Compensator has lost connection with your system, resulting in your EZ-Steer not working until you restart the system. The usual cause for this is a under voltage going to the Terrain Compensator. Make sure you are wired directly to the battery, clean all your battery connections and check your fuses. This should fix your error and get you going.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Why is my machine leaving misses pass to pass?
- Why is my machine oversteering or understeering? (Trimble EZ-Steer/EZ-Pilot)
- Why does my antenna randomly lose signal? (Trimble Systems)
- Why is my Autoboom not working? (Raven Ultraglide)
- Why is my Autoboom not reacting poorly? (Raven Ultraglide)