Warranty Writer & Admin Assistant
REPORTS TO: Service Manager
WARRANTY WRITER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage all warranty repair invoices for all manufacturers sold by
E. Bourassa & Sons for the Weyburn location.
This includes but is not limited to opening, completing, claiming and closing all invoices.
- Ensure all invoices are claimed and paid within 60 days.
- Ensure that all repairs are complete and all claims meet manufacturer specifications to
be eligible for warranty reimbursement.
- Prepare and distribute customer letters informing of warranty expiration.
- Maintain accurate and on-time reports on the status of all warranty invoices via the
Warranty * Spreadsheet provided by Management.
- Provide support and cover the position of Service Writer as directed by Service Manager.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management.
- Answer a 9-line phone system.
- Page employees on a store wide speaker system.
- Use a 2-way radio to contact employees.
- Take and deliver messages.
- Greet customers as they come in the store.
- Distribute incoming mail/faxes.
- Reconcile accounts including daily cash reconciliation.
- Follow all safety rules and regulations in performing work assignments.
- Perform duties to assist Management.
- Distribute invoices for approval.
- Assist Accounts Payable Administrators.
- Make bank deposits.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Dress in professional attire.
- Complete other duties as assigned by Management.
HOURS & SCHEDULE:
-Extended hours during busy seasons.
- Be available for scheduled work on weekends in a rotation with other administrative staff.